Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Resize Ultralabel placed on a UltrapictureBox
posted

Hello Team,

I have a requirement where I need to create a map attached in this post. For this requirement I followed the below steps

1) Created a Solid circle using MSPaint and saved it as Map1.bmp

2) Created a new winforms application, added a new Form, inserted a UltraZoomLayoutPanel and Dock property to fill.

3) Inserted a UltraPictureBox on the above panel and set the Image property to the above created Map1.bmp and Dock property to Fill.

4) On this UltrapictureBox I placed few label controls.

The final form looks as below

Now my requirement is when the user zoom's or resize the form, the map should zoom accordingly along with the  label controls over it. The UltrapictureBox zooms accordingly but the Label controls placed on this Ultrapicture box do not resize accordingly. Is there any way to resize the label controls as well when Ultrapicture box is resized?

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Baba,

After investigating UltraZoomPanel and doing some research, nested zoom has been determined to be a product idea. You can suggest new product ideas for future versions on our ideas site.

Remember when submitting your idea to explain the context in which a feature would be used and why it is needed as well as anything that would prevent you from accomplishing this today. You can even add screenshots to build a stronger case.

Thank you in advance for submitting your product idea.

Children