Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Highlight of the first row
posted

When my grids get rendered,the first row is getting highlighted with a special color. The color itself is coming from some .isl created by another group.

Reading previous posts it seems the key is ActiveRowAppearance property.

I want that first row color to be like any other row i.e. it should not look any special.

Thanks!

Parents
    Offline posted

If the isl is applying a color to the grid's ActiveRow, then there is no way to override that in the application. You would have to either modify the isl so that it does not do this, or else maybe set the ActiveRow in the grid to null. I'm not sure this will work, though, since the grid synchronizes the ActiveRow with the current Position of the CurrencyManager. You might have to set SyncWithCurrencyManager to false on the grid in order set the ActiveRow to null. 

Are you sure this appearance is coming from the isl file and not the ActiveRowAppearance property on the grid.DisplayLayout.Override? 

Reply Children