Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem with the heigth of a ColumChart
posted

Hi,

I'm using Infragistics 2013.1. I use the UltraChart the first time. Here is my code.

ucPGM.DataSource = <DataTable>
            '
            ucPGM.ChartType = UltraChart.Shared.Styles.ChartType.ColumnChart
            ucPGM.Axis.X.Labels.Visible = False
            '
            ucPGM.TitleTop.Text = "Kostenstelle: " & EinKST.ToString & " - " & EinKST_TEXT3
            ucPGM.TitleTop.Font = New System.Drawing.Font("Verdana", 10, System.Drawing.FontStyle.Bold)
            '
            ucPGM.TitleBottom.Text = "Zeile: " & EinZEILE.ToString & " - " & EinZEILE_TEXT
            ucPGM.TitleBottom.HorizontalAlign = StringAlignment.Near
            ucPGM.TitleBottom.Font = New System.Drawing.Font("Verdana", 10, System.Drawing.FontStyle.Bold)
            '
            ucPGM.Axis.X.Labels.SeriesLabels.Font = New System.Drawing.Font("Verdana", 9, System.Drawing.FontStyle.Bold)
            '
            ucPGM.Axis.Y.Labels.SeriesLabels.Font = New System.Drawing.Font("Verdana", 9, System.Drawing.FontStyle.Bold)

This is shown:

My problem: how can I make the distcance between the line '2012   2013 ...' and the TitleBottom smaller?

Thanks

Hansjörg Wintermantel

EDV Höhne GmbH

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Hansjörg,

You can control this by using the Extent property on the X Axis. For example, you might set

ultraChart1.Axis.X.Extent = 50;

Please try this out and let me know whether it works as you expect.

Children