Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Columns - One Header, Multiple Cells?
posted

I want to dynamically create and display a ColumnSet with multiple cells under each column, but with a header only on the top cell.  When I add an UltraTreeNode and set its Override.ColumnSet to my columnSet, it gets a set of headers along with the set of cells.  How can I display a single set of headers above the first node and not the subsequent nodes?  This code is adding nodes on the fly, not using databinding.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

FredSaw said:
    When I add an UltraTreeNode and set its Override.ColumnSet to my columnSet, it gets a set of headers along with the set of cells

When an UltraTreeColumnSet is assigned to the Override for an individual node, headers are displayed based on the assumption that the data for that node could be different than that of its siblings. To avoid headers appearing for each node, assign the UltraTreeColumnSet to the Override exposed by the Nodes collection, not the one exposed by the node.

Children