Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Do nodes support background image?
posted

When I set Override.ActiveNodeAppearance.ImageBackground or Override.NodeAppearance.ImageBackground to an image, I don't see a background image in the node.

The Appearance.ImageBackground property will set an image as the background for the entire tree, but I was looking for this at the node level, particularly for active nodes.

Do WinTree nodes support the Override.ActiveNodeAppearance.ImageBackground property? If so, any ideas on why I might not be seeing it?

Thank you!

Jim Honeycutt

Parents
No Data
    posted

I added an UltraFormattedLinkLabel as the editor for nodes in the tree, and coincidentally as soon as I did that, the background image started showing up. It wasn't showing up until I did that.

The other node Appearance styling was and is still working (i.e. font face, style, color, etc), but the background image wouldn't display until I added the node editor.

I don't know if you guys consider that a bug or not, but I guess my particular problem is solved.

Thanks,
    Jim Honeycutt

Children