Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Questions regarding UltraGrid
posted

Good day peeps!!!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I had an UltraGrid as shown with "Cell Size" & "Beam Width" columns both with the Style "IntegerPositivewithSpin" but i wonder is there a way to limit the range of the "Spin"?....... Like i only want the users being able to increase or decrease the integers in column "Cell Size" in the range of "5 to 75"

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Another question is, can i append a "column" to an UltraGrid whereby the "column" has different no. of rows with the table in the UltraGrid?..... For example, i want to append a new "column" to an UltraGrid (figure 1) so that the outcome would be like (figure 2)

Last question is related to UltraExplorerBar with the style "Explorer Bar"...... Can I disable the expansion function for the "Header Button"?..... as i found that I can only hide the "Indicator" of the "Header Button"....

Thank you!!!

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

wc8262 said:
    I had an UltraGrid as shown with "Cell Size" & "Beam Width" columns both with the Style "IntegerPositivewithSpin" but i wonder is there a way to limit the range of the "Spin"?....... Like i only want the users being able to increase or decrease the integers in column "Cell Size" in the range of "5 to 75"

Set the MinValue and MaxValue on the column. 

wc8262 said:
    Another question is, can i append a "column" to an UltraGrid whereby the "column" has different no. of rows with the table in the UltraGrid?..... For example, i want to append a new "column" to an UltraGrid (figure 1) so that the outcome would be like (figure 2)

You can add an unbound column to the grid. But the data source will still have the same number of rows, rows are not specific to columns. You could just leave the cells in the other columns blank, of course, and even disable editing in those cells. 

wc8262 said:
    Last question is related to UltraExplorerBar with the style "Explorer Bar"...... Can I disable the expansion function for the "Header Button"?..... as i found that I can only hide the "Indicator" of the "Header Button"....

I'm not sure what you mean. You would probably be better off asking this question in the ExporerBar forum.

Children