Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Cannot Change the Appearance on Selected Row
posted

Hi,

I'm trying to alter the appearance of the selected row. But no matter what I do it's just that default blue color that everything is when it's selected.

I have used ultraGrid1.DisplayLayout.DefaultSelectedBackColor and cell.SelectedAppearance.BackColor and others.

I have noticed that if I click to select a row, keep the mouse button down, and drag it another selection will appear and that one will have the proper Appearance. Note that I have RowSelect on and no multiselect so I'm not sure why it's even allowed to select like this but apparently that new dragged off row is the real selected one.

How do I make this default blue highlight go away so I can actually see the appearance? I assume it come from some kind of windows them since it's the same color that would appear if you were to select text for example. There must be a way to turn it off for the ultragrid?

Parents
No Data
Reply Children