Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
GetAllNonGroupByRows trigger BeforeRowDeactivate event in WinGrid
posted

Hi, 

I used Infragistics version 11.2.20112.2112.  When I tried to get all no grouped rows in this statement:   List<UltraGridRow> rowCollection = this.uxUltraGrid1.Rows.GetAllNonGroupByRows().ToList<UltraGridRow>();  it triggered BeforeRowDeactivate event.  

Is this a bug or as design?  How can I prevent it trigger BeforeRowDeactivate when I just need list of rows?

Thanks 

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

I tried this out and the BeforeRowActivateEvent does not fire when I call this code. Nor can I think of any good reason why it should, unless maybe the grid is in a state where the rows collection is dirty and needs to be rebuilt in which case this code, or any code that accesses the rows collection might cause the grid to rebuild the rows and thus change the active row. I suppose this could happen if you are doing some large processing on the grid, or changing the datasource, grouping, or filtering right before this line of code.

I'm attaching my sample here so you can try it out and see if you get the same results. If you are able to reproduce the problem using my sample, then it must be something on your machine - maybe there was some obscure bug in the old version of the controls you are using. In which case, the solution would e to upgrade to the newer version.

If the problem does not occur on your machine using my sample, then something else in your app is affecting this and we would need to narrow down what that is in order to assist you. Maybe you could try either building on my sample or creating a sample from your application until you can reproduce the issue in a small sample we could take a look at.

WindowsFormsApplication14.zip
Reply Children