Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWinSchedule Control Causes Application Shutdown in Windows10.
posted

Hello, I have a windows application that is working fine under Windows 7 but when running it in windows 10 I am running into a issue with the Calendar/Schdeule control.

Everything looks fine and data is all represented correctly, but when I Left or Right click anywhere on the control and I get a windows error message that says <your application name> has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.  

And then windows closes the program.

I am getting no infomation from the system or any error logs I can find, to figure out what is going on. I'm just hoping someone out there has seen this issue with Windows 10 and this control and knows how to fix it.

This may of been fixed in a Infragistics update, but I would certainly like to know that for sure before going though the update hassel. I am using the following version of the Infragistics control.

UltraWinSchedule.v10.2 Verson 10.2.20102.1004

UltraWinSchedule.UltraMonthViewSingle

I have searched and searched on-line and here and can't seem to find any other posting about this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

We haven’t run into an issue like this one.

Volume 10.2 isn’t supported for Windows 10, so this can cause unpredicted results. The first volume tested against Windows 10 is Infragistics 14.2. Please see our supported environments page for more information: http://es.infragistics.com/support/supported-environments

However, if you attach Visual Studio to your application during your run and send us the stack trace at the time the error occurs, or send us a sample which reproduces the issue, we can investigate the issue and try to determine the cause to verify that the issue isn’t present in currently maintained versions.

Please let me know if I can further assist you.

Children