Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Flickering issue
posted

Hello,

I am applying style office2007 blue style to the application. In my usercontrol I have ultragroupboxes and within one of the ultragroupbox I am using microsoft's system.windows.forms table panel layout.Setting its backcolor to transparent.Whenever I load this usercontrol I can see lots of flickering.my guess is this is because of table panle layout. As soon as I  set the backcolor setting from transparent to control flickering goes away. Is there any other solution for this ?? Have I to get rid of tabel panel layout completely or I still can use it with some solution ??

Kindly advice.

Thanks

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

I don't know of any way around this. Transparent controls tend to flicker when big changes are made to the layout. 

Can you make the labels the same color as their contained instead of making them transparent? If the background is an image, you might be able to use the same background image for the label and have it appear transparent using the ImageBackgroundOrigin. 

Reply Children