Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Missing Grid Appearance Statements
posted

Previously, when I selected an UltraGrid from the toolbox, the *. Designer.cs file contained a number of appearance entries for the grid such as:

appearance1.BackColor = System.Drawing.SystemColors.Window;
            appearance1.BorderColor = System.Drawing.SystemColors.InactiveCaption;
            this.searchGrid.DisplayLayout.Appearance = appearance1;
            this.searchGrid.DisplayLayout.BorderStyle = Infragistics.Win.UIElementBorderStyle.Solid;
            this.searchGrid.DisplayLayout.CaptionVisible = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.False;
            appearance2.BackColor = System.Drawing.SystemColors.ActiveBorder;
            appearance2.BackColor2 = System.Drawing.SystemColors.ControlDark;
            appearance2.BackGradientStyle = Infragistics.Win.GradientStyle.Vertical;
            appearance2.BorderColor = System.Drawing.SystemColors.Window;
            this.searchGrid.DisplayLayout.GroupByBox.Appearance = appearance2;
            appearance3.ForeColor = System.Drawing.SystemColors.GrayText;
            this.searchGrid.DisplayLayout.GroupByBox.BandLabelAppearance = appearance3;
            this.searchGrid.DisplayLayout.GroupByBox.BorderStyle = Infragistics.Win.UIElementBorderStyle.Solid;

Now when I select an UltraGrid from the toolbox, no appearance statements are included.  I think this happened when I upgraded Infragistics .Net 2007 vol 3 CLR 2.0 to .Net 2008 vol 1 CLR 2.0. 

What am I missing and how can I get my default grid appearance info to be include in the *.Designer.cs file?

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Does the grid actually look different? Perhaps these appearances were being serialized unnecessarily and were fixed.

If the grid actually looks different, then maybe it is no longer loading the default preset file. You might want to go into the grid designer and go to the Presets section and load up the default preset file ("Infragistics Standard Look and Behavior" under "Combined") into your grid. I beleive you can set it up so that this file is loaded into all new grids you create. 

Children