Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Initial asyncAppointmentRequest requesting -001-12-01 00:00:00
posted

Hello there,

When I first start my app and initialize the Calendar control a couple of strange requests seem to happen. I have included a screenshot with the debug information.

I use the following code to navigate and the asyncAppointmentRequest is called twice with the wrong information.

[_calendar navigateToDate:[NSDate date] forType:IGCalendarViewDisplayTypeWeek];

Even stranger is when I use the following call, the request is done wrong twice but a third time the asyncAppointmentRequest is requested with the correct date.

[_calendar navigateToDate:[NSDate date] forType:IGCalendarViewDisplayTypeDay];

I use the following code to catch the wrong situations in the asyncAppointmentRequest:

NSDateComponents* components = [calendar components:flags fromDate:request.start];
if (components.year < 1970)
   {
       NSLog(@"Year is really low.");
       return;
   }

This fixes the issue in the IGCalendarViewDisplayTypeDay but not the IGCalendarViewDisplayTypeWeek where I see no data.

I you're having problems reproducing this situation please let me know so I can help with this.