Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Duplicate of DatawebGrid select Row is not Working even I set required properties...(Please provide me a solution and the issue need to delivered today ifself)
posted

Contd.. of this issue. Since the issue got collapsed with someother issue, i am raising as seperate issue. I have answer the questions raised by jason

Please provide me a solution and  the issue need to delivered today ifself

Are you able to reproduce the behavior you are seeing in this sample? If so, please provide me with the steps that you follow. If not, do you see further differences between my sample and your application?

We have tested in the IE 11 Browser. 

The differences between our application vs sample provided

1) Webscriptmanager tag is not present. Please confirm whether we need add that too..

2) ig_res folder is not belongs to version that we are using. I tried that by changing the latest version. If I, the grid styling are different. So it reverted back.

3) In the beheviour section, add more properties that mentioned in the infragistics site.

Which version of the Infragistics product are you using?

Infragistics webdatagrid 13.2.20132.1003

Does this behavior reproduce in a specific browser?

The selection beheviour is not working IE 11

ASPX Page:

<Infragrid:WebDataGrid ID="UserGroupDetails" AutoGenerateColumns="false" runat="server" Width="100%"

OnInitializeRow="UserGroupDetails_InitializeRow" EnableTheming="true" height="230px" EnableDataViewState="true"
EnableAjaxViewState="true" EnableAjax="false"
HeaderCaptionCssClass="removecursor" AjaxIndicator-Enabled="False" >
<Columns> 

<Infragrid:TemplateDataField Key="Description" Width="31%" >
<HeaderTemplate>Name</HeaderTemplate>
<ItemTemplate>
<asp:Image ID="UserGroupImage" runat="server" style="float: left;"></asp:Image>
<%# DataBinder.Eval(((Infragistics.Web.UI.TemplateContainer)Container).DataItem, "Description")%>
</ItemTemplate>
</Infragrid:TemplateDataField>

<Infragrid:TemplateDataField Width="15%" Key="System">
<ItemTemplate>
<%# DataBinder.Eval(((Infragistics.Web.UI.TemplateContainer)Container).DataItem, "System")%>
</ItemTemplate>
<HeaderTemplate>
System
</HeaderTemplate>

<Infragrid:TemplateDataField Width="28%" Key="Email">
<ItemTemplate>
<%# DataBinder.Eval(((Infragistics.Web.UI.TemplateContainer)Container).DataItem, "Email")%> 
</ItemTemplate>
<HeaderTemplate>
Email Address
</HeaderTemplate>

<Infragrid:TemplateDataField Key="IsUser" Hidden="true">
<ItemTemplate> 
</ItemTemplate>
<HeaderTemplate>
IsUser
</HeaderTemplate>

<Infragrid:TemplateDataField Key="UserKey" Hidden="true">
<ItemTemplate> 
</ItemTemplate>
<HeaderTemplate>
UserKey
</HeaderTemplate>

<Infragrid:TemplateDataField Key="City" Width="12%">
<ItemTemplate>
<%# DataBinder.Eval(((Infragistics.Web.UI.TemplateContainer)Container).DataItem, "City")%> 
</ItemTemplate>
<HeaderTemplate>
City
</HeaderTemplate>

<Infragrid:TemplateDataField Key="State" Width="10%">
<ItemTemplate>
<%# DataBinder.Eval(((Infragistics.Web.UI.TemplateContainer)Container).DataItem, "State")%> 
</ItemTemplate>
<HeaderTemplate>
State
</HeaderTemplate>
</Columns>
<Behaviors>
<Infragrid:Activation Enabled="true" />
<Infragrid:Selection RowSelectType="Multiple" Enabled="true" />
<Infragrid:RowSelectors RowNumbering="false" Enabled="true" />
</Behaviors>

Thanks

Mani

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Mani,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics!

I have done some looking into this matter and have the following information. First concerning the script manager. You will want to have some kind of script manager on your page whether that is a WebScriptManager or an asp:scriptmananger.

The styles should prevent this behavior as long as you have them included in your project.

I have created a sample that used v13.2.30132.1003 and run it in IE11. It preforms as expected and I am able to select rows. I am attaching my sample to this case.  Please run my sample and let me know what behavior you see with selection.

Please provide me with an isolated sample that reproduces this behavior so I may look further into this matter to see why the selection behavior isn’t operating properly for you.

WDG_Selection.zip
Children