Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem with UltraWebGrid rendering when WebDialogWindow is added to page
posted

I am dynamically generating my page in code based on options configured and stored in a db. One option is to display a bunch of fields in a modal popup for which I use the WebDialogWindow. I create it in code and add it to a placeholder with a state of hidden and when the page renders all the grids on the page to not display correctly. Baffled by this, I fired up Diff and had a look at the differences in the page source with and without the WebDialogWindow on the page. I discovered that a large list of css classes with names like ig_643f549c_rc11 were not being rendered to the browser, these would happen to be the very classes used to specify the formatting of all the cells (colour, justification etc) in the grids. Has anyone encountered this before? It's very odd indeed! The grid itself renders identically in both cases it's just the missing css classes that cause the issue.

Has anyone found a workaround for this?

Parents
    posted

I figured it out! It was to do with the order the controls were being added to the page. If I create the tabs containing the grids before I create the modal dialogs it all works ok. Any grid created after has it's css classes supressed for some reason. 

Reply Children