Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is there documentation somewhere for the css option for Batch Updating?
posted

I have seen these options on some of the examples but I have no idea what they are?

.batch-options { color: #656565; font-size: 12px; margin: 5px 0; padding: 5px; border: 1px solid #000000; font-weight:bold; }

.batch-options > .batch-info { font-style: italic; margin: 5px 20px; font-weight: normal; }

.batch-buttons { float: right; margin: 5px 0 5px 5px; }

My ultimate goal is to get the delete button to work the way I have seen it in the demos. But man am I having issues. My thought was that I am missing a css somewhere.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Abby,

Thank you for posting in our forum.

It appears that they’re some additional styles used for other elements on the page like buttons, checkboxes and divs that are not part of the grid.

For example in this sample:

http://es.infragistics.com/products/aspnet/sample/data-grid/batch-updating

The styles are applied to the div with the checkbox on the top:

<div class="batch-options">

<asp:CheckBox ID="chkBatch" runat="server" Checked="true"

AutoPostBack="true" OnCheckedChanged="chkBatch_CheckedChanged"/>

<asp:Literal ID="ltrEnableBatch" runat="server" Text="<%$ Resources:WebDataGrid, BatchUpdatingEnable %>"></asp:Literal>

<div ID="tbBatchInfo" runat="server" class="batch-info">

<asp:Literal ID="ltrBatchInfo" runat="server" Text="<%$ Resources:WebDataGrid, BatchUpdatingEnabledDescription %>"></asp:Literal>

</div>

</div>

And also for the buttons on the bottom:

<div class="batch-options">

<asp:Button ID="btnSaveData" runat="server" CssClass="batch-buttons"

Text="<%$Resources:WebDataGrid , lbl_BatchUpdateSaveData %>" />

<asp:Button ID="btnDefaultData" runat="server" CssClass="batch-buttons"

Text="<%$Resources:WebDataGrid , lbl_DefaultBatchData %>" />

<div class="clear"></div>

</div>

Those classes simply provide some additional styling for those elements.

Could you describe in more details what behavior you would like to achieve in the grid?

It would be helpful if you could attach a sample that reproduces the issue you have so that I may look into it.

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Maya Kirova

Developer Support Engineer II

Infragistics, Inc.

http://es.infragistics.com/support

Reply Children