Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Not getting all Data on export
posted

I am trying to export all of the data from an ultra web grid. i see that i need to change the grid to be bound to all of the data. But without completely removing the ability to page, i cannot see how to do this. Any help would be great.

Parents
No Data
    posted

When you call Export() in anything but ExportMode.Custom, it terminates the text/html MIME type response being prepared by the Page and instead begins the binary application/ms-excel MIME type download of .XLS data to the client (in a custom export, you are responsible for doing with the binary stream resulting from an export what you wish, so you could conceivably write it to a file that will be downloaded later and the HTML response can carry-on.)  Unless you're doing a custom export or taking unusual steps to persist changes, the viewstate indicating you have turned off paging in the WebGrid isn't ordinarily going to survive, and the HTML of the WebGrid with all data will not be rendered to the client.

Children