Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics calendar control position issue
posted

Hello,

I am trying to implement infragistics calendar control that is being dynamically generated inside a webdatagrid. When control is selected to change the date, calendar portion is displayed on the bottom of the page and not right below the drop down arrow. I could be off, but it seems that the calendar control is absolutely positioned within the page.

Has anyone had similar problems with placing calendar control inside the webdatagrid ? What are the ways to change how this control is positioned (from absolute to relative) ? Any possible causes for this behaviour ?

Thanks !

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hi Vahe,

I am not sure how you are implementing the editor, but I am attaching a sample website which shows for to create different date type editor providers for the grid. You can also create the editor providers and column settings for the editing behavior in the code behind if you like. If the attached sample does not solve your issue, please attach a small website reproducing the issue so I can further assist you.

In order to run the attach sample please change the Infragistics dll reference in the Web.Config and ASPX files to the version that you are currently using. Currently the style directory is set in the Web.Config file to be located in "http://localhost/ig_res12.1" virtual directory, if this is not where you have your Infragisitcs styles installed please change this as well.

Thank You,

Olga

ASP.NET Principal Software Engineer

Infragistics, Inc.

117382.zip
Children