Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Async Request Failed. Invalid JSON Primitive
posted

Hi Team,

I am strucked with some error. Can you give some insight into the problem if where I am going wrong?

I have a Webdatagrid with RowAdding Behavior Enabled. The first column is a dropdown provider where in I can select a list of values. 

Scenario 1: I am able to add a new row when clicking the row and pressing enter. When any cell is edited, I am setting the values to their defaults. 

This scenario works fine if I dont change the value in the dropdown and the enter is pressed.

Scenario 2: But when I edit the dropdowneditor cell and change the value to a different one and press enter to add the row. I get the following error

Async request failed.

[Argument Exception]Invalid JSON Primitive |0|2222&tilda;8||

at system.web.script.serialization.javascriptobjectdeserializer.basicdeserialize(..)

Can you please help me resolving the issue. 

Regards,

Sudharshan.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Sudharshan, 

Thank you for posting in our forum.

How do you set the value of the cell to a default one? Do you use the DefaultValueAsString property for the RowAddingColumnSetting or do you set that value manually in js?

Do you add any special characters in the cell like &,% ,$ or something else?

Also could you let me know exactly which version of our controls you’re currently using and which service release version?

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Maya Kirova

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics, Inc.

http://es.infragistics.com/support

Children