Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Version Utility 12.1 Error: Index was out of range
posted

Hello,

I'm trying to upgrade a Web Project from version 9.2.20092.2014 to 2012 V1, and I'm getting the error listed below.

03:53:07: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index 03:53:07:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)    at Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.File.Types.WebSite.GetAllSiteFiles(Boolean analyze)    at Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.File.Types.WebSite.Analyze()    at Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.File.Types.SolutionFile.Analyze()

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Lusiangel72,

Classic controls have been retired and no longer part of the product starting 2011 Volume 2 release.  For more information about the changes in volume 11.2, please read this blog post

http://es.infragistics.com/community/blogs/taz_abdeali/archive/2011/11/17/asp-net-product-changes-in-2011-volume-2.aspx

After the RTM version, we updated the version utility to warn about retired controls before upgrading.  The upgrade will not succeed if there is a retired control, as there is no .dll for it.

As you can read in the blog post, there are 2 options.

1. Keep using 11.1 and updating it with service releases.

2. Update to the AJAX controls.  This is recommend.

Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding this matter.

Children