Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Flash in Column
posted

Guys,

I need some simple direction to take. I have a Webdatagrid that works fine. I am trying to embed a youtube video into one of the fields and doing some thing simple like:

private void AddVideoPlayer(GridRecord row)
        {
            Match m = rxVideo.Match(row.Items[5].Text);
            string videoUrl = m.Groups[1].Value;
            string script = GetYouTubeScript(@"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfhsRIDh1RQ");
            row.Items[6].Value = script;
            // Regex.Replace(row.Items[5].Value.ToString(), rxVideo.ToString(), script);
        }

protected string GetYouTubeScript(string url)
        {
            string scr = @"<div><object width='160' height='120'> ";
            scr = scr + @"<param name='movie' value='" + url + "'></param> ";
            scr = scr + @"<param name='allowFullScreen' value='true'></param> ";
            scr = scr + @"<param name='allowscriptaccess' value='always'></param> ";
            scr = scr + @"<embed src='" + url + "' ";
            scr = scr + @"type='application/x-shockwave-flash' allowscriptaccess='always' ";
            scr = scr + @"allowfullscreen='true' width='320' height='240'> ";
            scr = scr + @"</embed></object></div>";
            return scr;
        }

The grid renders ok, I can see there is a flash object there with a right-click, but the space is blank.

Can you point me in a direction for how to handle this issue?

Parents
    posted

Dear WirePlay,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics!

We received your support request concerning flash in column, and this case has been assigned to me. Infragistics is dedicated to helping you solve this issue.

I am looking into this issue and will get back to you by the end of the day tomorrow with more information or questions for you.

Reply Children