Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to update the GUI of WDG after updating the database by webImageButton out of WDG?
posted

Hi team,

I have a WDG and a WebImageButton. Both in an UpdatePanel. The WIB is hidden until the user selects a row in the WDG. By pressing the WIB I insert a new row in the DataBase and Hide the WIB. The WIB is hidden, but the WDG still shows the old values. How can I "reload" the WDG by codeBehind of WIB? I tried to ClearDatabaseSource() and the WDG is empty. But after rebind it only shows the headers of the binded table. Is ther a simple way of "refreshing" by codeBehind?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Schnapper,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics!

We received your support request concerning inserting a row into the WebDataGrid from a button click, and this case has been assigned to me. Infragistics is dedicated to helping you solve this issue. Our team and I have done an initial review of your case and I have the following questions;

a.) Do you have ajax enabled on the WebDataGrid?
    b.) How are you adding the row to the?
    c.) What is your basic setting for the WebDataGrid?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Sincerely,
    Mike P.
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.
    www.infragistics.com

Children