Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Load on demand issue when datatree part of separate dll
posted

Hi Guys,

I have an issue with Load on demand. I have two projects. One is Web Project and one Library project where i'm adding WebDataTree (and use it as dll refernece i Web Project).

Definition on data tree is:

InnerTree = New WebDataTree()

InnerTree.ID = Me.UniqueID

InnerTree.DragDropSettings.DragDropMode = DragDropMode.Copy

InnerTree.DragDropSettings.EnableDragDrop = True

InnerTree.DragDropSettings.AllowDrop = False

InnerTree.ClientEvents.DragEnter = "InnerTree_DragEnter"

InnerTree.ClientEvents.NodeDropping = "InnerTree_DragEnter"

InnerTree.EnableAjax = True

InnerTree.EnableAjaxViewState = True

InnerTree.EnableViewState = True

InnerTree.InitialExpandDepth = 1

InnerTree.InitialDataBindDepth = 1

InnerTree.EnableConnectorLines = True

Unfortunately after postback i receive bad response from server here in js code:

/******************************************Callback Request Handler*********************************/

$IG.CallbackRequestHandler = function (manager, callbackObject, async)

try

{

obj = Sys.Serialization.JavaScriptSerializer.deserialize(response)

}

catch (e)

{

/* OK 2/7/2011 63320 - if a website times out and the framework re-directs the user to the login page

we should not process the response, but instead just display the login page  */

if (response.indexOf("[") != 0 && (response.indexOf("<HTML") > -1 || response.indexOf("<html") > -1))

{

document.write(response); //call stack is showing that this line is executed

return;

}

failed = true;

me._manager._requestFailed(me, me._callbackObject, false, "Deserialization failure: Invalid response.");

}

It seems that reponse contains whole definition of page (like 

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">....)

instead of json definition of tree. I suppose that it is because definition of data tree is in seperate dll and request is not handled properly.

Maybe i should manually add some input in config or handle this request diffrently.

We are using:

Infragistics4.Web.v11.1

Any suggestions.

Parents
    posted

Hi ppiwow,

Can you please provide some more details about your implementation of WebDataTree - how do you add it to the library project and to the page. How is the tree rendered? A sample reproducing the issue would also be helpful.  

Thank you.

Reply Children