Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
webdropdown not display items
posted

hello,

I have webdropdown , when I add items at desgin time it cannot display its container list which will contain the items I add, I sepose;however when I bound a datasource to it ,the webdropdown displays the container list and text field in the datasource.

here is the code when  use items:

<asp:UpdatePanel ID="UpdatePanel2" runat="server" UpdateMode="Conditional">
            <ContentTemplate>
<asp:FormView ID="FormView1" runat="server">
<InsertItemTemplate>
<table>
<tr>
<td style="text-align: left">

<ig:WebDropDown ID="WebDropDown1" runat="server" DropDownAnimationType="Linear"      DropDownContainerHeight="0px" DropDownContainerMaxHeight="0px"                                    DropDownContainerWidth="0px" EnableDropDownAsChild="False"                                      MultipleSelectionType="Checkbox" PageSize="0" TextField="id" Width="200px">
<ClientEvents Initialize="initDropDown" />
<DropDownItemBinding TextField="id" />
<Items>
<ig:DropDownItem Disabled="False" IsCustom="False" Selected="False" Text="aaa" Value="aaa">
</ig:DropDownItem>
<ig:DropDownItem Disabled="False" IsCustom="False" Selected="False" Text="bbb" Value="bbb">
<ig:DropDownItem Disabled="False" IsCustom="False" Selected="False" Text="ccc"  Value="ccc">
</Items>
</ig:WebDropDown>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</InsertItemTemplate>
</FormView>
 </ContentTemplate>
</UpdatePanel>

function initDropDown(sender, args) {

sender.behavior.set_zIndex(999999999);

}  

thanks  Inadvance

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi sunqy1212,

It seems that this behavior is caused by the FormView control. It is displaying only data-bound values, so the templated WebDropDown only works when a datasource is set.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Children