Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
DropDownProvider Position
posted

Hi,

I've got several WebDataGrids in a WebTab and some of them use the drop down provider to display a drop down of fixed choices in a few columns.  The problem I'm facing is that if I add a new row, and click in the cell to display the drop down, the drop down list sometimes displays no where near the cell I'm clicking in.  I'd like it to always display underneath the cell so its consistent and predictable for my end users.  Are there any EditorControl properties I can see to make that happen?

Thanks,

Jeff Balcerzak

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting in the community.

In this scenario it is possible that the EnableDropdownAsChild property of your provider is set to false which may cause a displacement of the dropdowncontainer. I suggest that you try setting this property to true in order to check whether this makes a difference. In order to provide more adequate feedback I would need to see your grid's markup.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Children