Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Excel support and Mono
posted

Hi together,

I have a prroblem using Infragistics4.WebUI.Documents.excel on a Mono Environment. If I try to set the with of a column I get the following exception:

Could not open display (X-Server required. Check you DISPLAY environment variable) Parameter name: Display

Description: HTTP 500. Error processing request.

Stack Trace:

System.ArgumentNullException: Could not open display (X-Server required. Check you DISPLAY environment variable)
Parameter name: Display
  at System.Windows.Forms.XplatUIX11.SetDisplay (IntPtr display_handle) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Windows.Forms.XplatUIX11..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Windows.Forms.XplatUIX11.GetInstance () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Windows.Forms.XplatUI..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Are there any workarounds to suppress the invoke of the Windows Forms Framework when i access the Excel classes.

Thanks for the help

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Abuerstner,

I am able to reproduce the issue you are describing on the mono server and our development team has determined this as a bug. So I am the process of logging a development issue regarding this matter. I will update you with the ID once I have this information.

Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding this matter.

Children