Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
how to add columns/rows to WebData grid at run time without binding the datase to the grid (Version :2011, vol 1)
posted

Hi,

Software Environment :  Visual Studio 2010, Windows XP. Infragistics Web data grid 2011.1.

1) Can we add rows and columns to the web data grid at run time without binding any dataset or datatable to the webdata grid.

2) I have a grid where first 8 rows will have different set of data, which require having drop downs, textboxes, lables etc in cells.

3) From 9th row onwards, i will have a different set of data which require textboxes in grid cells.

4) If this can be done, then pls provide the code snippet for this ? 

5) Also, if there is any complete E-book kind of thing for Webdata grid, then pls let me know the link for that. We are new to the webdata grid and not sure whatever approach we are taking is correct not. An e-book on Webdatagrid will help us a lot and will also help Infragistics as our support questions will also come down :)

Thanks
Vineet

Parents
No Data
Reply Children