Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
VS compile error
posted

Hello.

I've experienced this inconvenience forever and it is very annoying.

I have a multi-project solution, one of which is an ASP.Net app with IG controls. The others are class libraries, etc.

When working on a project in the solution other than the ASP.Net one, the compilation fails with the error: "BC30007: Reference required to assembly 'Infragistics.WebUI.Shared......".

I then have to open one of the ASP.Net web pages that contain an IG control, after which the compile completes normally.

Why is this? Other than unchecking the Build option for the project in the solution's configuration, is there something else that I can do to prevent this error?

I'm using Ultimate 11.2.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Michael,

I know that a couple of weeks have passed since you asked this question but if you still need assistance I would be glad if I can help. You have pointed that you are using NetAdvantage 11.2 – what is your current build of this version? What version of Visual Studio you are using and the service pack? What is your Operating system? Please also take a look at the following forum thread -
    http://forums.asp.net/t/1311519.aspx/1

Children