Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Pie Chart Labels Shifting Left?
posted

Hi,

I'm having this weird issue with the PieChart3D, where if I use the <Item_Label> for the slice labels, the words on the left side of the chart get shifted too far to the left (outside the bounds of the slice label).  However, if I use something else (<DATA_VALUE>,actual text, etc.), the labels appear right where they should.

For example, in this screenshot, I have a border around the label and am using <ITEM_LABEL> for the labels.  As one can see, the text of the labels appears far outside of the border for the label.

Bad Pie Chart

Whereas, if I use <DATA_VALUE>, the labels appear fine:

Good Pie Chart

The markup that I am using in the bad pie chart is:

<PieChart3D ConcentricSpacing="0.25" OthersCategoryPercent="3" BreakAlternatingSlices="False" BreakDistancePercentage="10" BreakOthersSlice="False" ColumnIndex="-1" Concentric="False" PieThickness="20" BreakAllSlices="False" StartAngle="0" OthersCategoryText="Others" RadiusFactor="90" ShowConcentricLegend="True">

<Labels Font="Verdana, 7pt" Visible="True" FormatString="&lt;ITEM_LABEL&gt;" LeaderLineThickness="1" FillColor="Transparent" LeaderLinesVisible="True" BorderDrawStyle="Solid" Format="Custom" BorderThickness="1" LeaderEndStyle="ArrowAnchor" FontColor="Black" BorderColor="Black" LeaderDrawStyle="Dot"></Labels>

</PieChart3D>

Does anyone have a fix for this?  Or can at least tell me why this is happening so that I can try to correct it?  Thanks!

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

I can't seem to reproduce this problem. Can you post the version and build of the chart you're using? Do the labels fall into place if you try changing Transform3D rotation properties?

Children