Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Persist expanded rows in UltrawebGrid after postback
posted

Could I get some code examples of how to keep what rows are expanded and collapse in an UltraWebGrid after a postback?  My grid is grouped by a column and is initially collapsed on load, buth then the users expand.  After updating a record using a rowedittemplate, the grid is reloaded, but loses what rows are expanded and collapsed.  I'd like to reload the grid then put it back the way it was before the postback.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Will Larkin ,

I tried to reproduce your issue but was unable to. By default the grid will maintain its state if the EnableViewState is set to true.

Please refer to the attached sample and let me know if you notice any major differences. It would be also very helpful if you could modify this sample so that it reproduces your issue or alternatively provide me the code-snippets with the relevant code (mark-up for the grid) so that I can try and replicate the issue.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,

Maya Kirova

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics, Inc.

http://es.infragistics.com/support

UWG_PersistExpansion.zip
Children