Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to get the style UltraChart
posted

Dear all

I'm new in here I come from china and my english is very bad so maybe you can not understand what I said but I hava some problem SO ......

There is a table like this

now  I whant to get this chart the style like this

can anyone help me?give my an example?

thanks a lot. 

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello JamesLee1001 ,

Thank you for posting in our forum.

The only way to achieve this layout  is to create a composite chart with 2 layers each containing a StackColumnChart.

For each of those charts you’ll have to set manually numeric series each series element containing 2 label-value  pairs one for the bottom part of the stack chart ( which in your case will be the actual value) and one for the maximum value which will be displayed for the top part of the stack column chart. The label will be the text displayed under the x-axis line.

To specify a skin for your stack chart and specify it’s colors from the Chart designer locate the Color model property. Under Skin locate the PE’s Collection. When you click on the collection you’ll see a button. Clicking on that will open the paint element collection editor in which you may specify the different colors for the chart.

Please refer to the attached sample and let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Maya Kirova

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics, Inc.

http://es.infragistics.com/support

Chart.zip
Reply Children