Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Error "Invalid JSON primitive: |0|01||" while using moving feature for Date Column in WebData Grid (Infragistics4.Web.v11.1)
posted

Hi,

I am using WebDatagrid (Infragistics4.Web.v.11.1) . In my grid I have 3 Date columns I am utilizing

columnMoving feature. All three Date Coulmns are in TemplateDataField and other are

bounddatafield. For bounddatafield columnMoving feature work correct.But I try to move Date column

I got following error.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Invalid JSON primitive: |0|01||.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Invalid JSON primitive: |0|01||.

Dose anyone have any Idea about above error.

Thanks,

Vaibhav

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi vaibhavdeshmukh,

Thank you for posting in the community.

I have tested the described scenario with both versions 11.1.20111.1006 and 11.1.20111.2064 but  I wasn’t able to reproduce this behavior. These are the steps I took creating the sample: I bound the WebDataGrid to ‘Categories’ table from Northwind database and added 3 TemplateDataFields. I run the project  under Firefox, Chrome,  IE 7, 8 and 9 and tried the column moving functionality. It was working correctly. Please check the attached sample.

Please note that you may use BoundDataFields for displaying dates in your grid. Should you need to edit the date fields you may use DatePickerProvider in these columns. You can find samples of using providers with the WebDataGrid at: http://samples.infragistics.com/aspnet/Samples/WebDataGrid/Editing-and-Selection/Editing-Editor-Providers/Default.aspx?cn=data-grid&sid=12b48e9e-8ffb-4c61-837c-58118040f669

In order to investigate this issue further I would need more details or a sample of your code.

If you need any further assistance on the matter please do not hesitate to ask.

WHDGColumnMoving.zip
Children