Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDataMenu--IE problems
posted

Hi Infra Team,

I used infragistic version 11.1. I used web datamenu in my application. This menu includes some roots and roots have child roots. I used this tool in a div tag and not used any update panel. I tested it with updated panel but there was no difference, the errors not fixed. The scriptmanager is used.

I have problems with web data menu especially when I browse in IE versions:

Problem 1: -When I browse in IE I couldnt see child of roots,I check the group settings and there was no problem with properties. Its scrolling is true and I checked its z-index by javascript. If the browser is IE set its z-index to a large number such as 9999..but it is not solved my problem.What do you advice?What can I do? How can I solve this problem?

Problem 2: In other browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, webdatamenu works correctly but sometimes the child of roots seems as seperates from parent root. What can be the problem? How can I fix these problems?

Please help, cus I need it in a short time and it is very important for me..

Thank you very much..

Parents
No Data
    posted

I'm having similar issues.  In IE my webdatamenu doesn't display upon page load.  If I minimize/maximize my window it will be there but as soon as another page load it is not visible again.  However in Chrome and Firefox it works just fine, always displays, no issues.

Children