Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
'Stop running this script?' dialog caused by webdialogwindow
posted

I am getting an error when I have a page that has the webdialogwindow on it:

Error Dialog Box

I've pinned it down the to fact that a web dialog control is on the page even though the actions taken to cause the error do not reference the control.

I've attached a sample application to illustrate the bug.

After building the application (VS2008)

1. Select an element from the tree.
  2. Select and item in the list box then move it to the other listbox.
  3. Select an element on the tree ( the error now occurs )

Removing the dialog controls solves the issue so it is these that appear to be causing the problem.

Can any one help

IssueExample.zip
Parents
    posted

Hello Barney, 

Thanks for sending a project reproducing the problem. I was able to reproduce the problem locally as well. It occurs in both IE and FireFox, but unfortunately the error message and all additional clues we have do not give us a lot of information. The script the causes the problematic loop is located in the MS AJAX Core library and nothing in the stack trace even remotely refers to WebDialogWindow.

You are however correct that removing WebDialogWindow somehow resolved the problem. I removed all references to third party controls like the Ajax Toolkit WaterMark control and ig:UltraWebMenu, but this did not alleviate the problem.

I guess the best way to go would be to file this a bug from the link below, so you can get a BR error # and follow the lifecycle of the bug in our bug-track system. 

http://www.infragistics.com/gethelp

Reply Children