Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
$IG is not defined
posted

Hi.

I've installed the latest SR (About indicates v11.1.2036) and run the version utility on my solution, but I'm getting the error message "$IG is not defined", thrown on this line :

$IG.ControlMain.prototype.__appendStyles('TBODY>TR.ig4d6dcafd>TD{border-width: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; font-size: 0px; height: auto;}.igede12b8d{display:none;}.igede12b8e{display:none;}.igede12b8f{display:none;}.igede12b90{display:none;}.igede12b91{display:none;}.igede12b92{display:none;}.igede12b93{display:none;}');
// -->

After getting the error, I manually added all the Infragistic js files to the ig_res folder under my application's "http://......" website in VS solution explorer. When I try to run the solution, I still get that exception.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Lee...

Parents
    posted

Hi,

I've attached an image of the error I'm getting for your inspection.

I have, again, RE-installed v2011.1.2036, ran the SR on that, and ran the version utility. This is an Infragistics js file throwing the error. The question remains, why is $IG not being defined? Also I would like to know where the function exists and why would it not be in the correct place on my machine? 

Thanks,

Lee...

Reply Children