Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics Piechart 3d
posted

Hi,

I am using Infragistics piechart 3d in my aspx page and if I try to use lengthy label names, it overlaps with the 3d piechart.

Also, the arrow lines are not displayed properly. After applying the above mentioned criteria, the 3d piechart looks like the below. Please refer to the below screenshot.       

Is there any property that can prevent this overlapping of item labels with the 3d piechart.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

John

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello John,

Thank you for your patience. The pictures are not displaying properly. If the label names are overlapping with your chart I have a couple recommendations. First is if possible you could shorten the labels or use a smaller font or font size. Next you could use a Legend to display what each chunk of the pie chart. If you could please provide me with the images or a sample of what you are trying to accomplish I can research more about the arrow lines and label.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance with this matter.

Sincerely,
    Mike P.
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.
    www.infragistics.com

Children