Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ImageButton in ItemTemplate not firing all the time
posted

I am having a complex issue so let me try to explain. I have a WebHierarchialDataGrid with 3 levels: first level is a name, second level is an action item (description with some dropdowns and buttons), third level is a textbox. For example:

Peter (3)

Do this                   Yes/No                    SAVE            

Do that                  Yes/No                    SAVE

Paul (1)

Crude example...The SAVE is an image button like this:

<

asp:ImageButton ToolTip="Click to save" ImageUrl="../Images/save.gif" ID="btnSave" runat="server" Style="cursor: hand;" CommandArgument='<%# DataBinder.Eval(((Infragistics.Web.UI.TemplateContainer)Container).Item, "Row.Index") %>'OnCommand="btnSave_OnCommand" OnClientClick="return CheckAnswer();"></asp:ImageButton>

First load everything works fine but second load the btnSave_OnCommand event DOES NOT FIRE and therefore a previous grid gets loaded...here is my grid:

<

ig:WebHierarchicalDataGrid ID="hdgActionItems" AutoGenerateBands="false" Key="Contact"runat="server" AutoGenerateColumns="false" InitialDataBindDepth="2" InitialExpandDepth="0" OnInitializeRow="hdgActionItems_InitializeRow" onkeypress="if(event.keyCode==13) return false;"Width="972px" DataKeyFields="Personnel_ID" EnableAjax="False">

Any suggestions?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Ok I added this:

btn.Command +=

new CommandEventHandler(btnSave_OnCommand);

and now the command fires, HOWEVER when I access the values from the grid, the values are from a PREVIOUS grid and NOT the grid that is currently displayed. Caching issue or something?

Children