Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebimageButton does not fire event
posted

hello, I have an error on my page and I cant figure out why this behavior occurs.

The status is: on my webpage I have 3 Webdropdowns and 1 Webimagebutton as you can see in this picture. On the page is also a webdatagrid below the shown row.

changing one of the first two dropdowns causes that the file of the newly selected week is loaded an displayed in the webdatagrid. If this file is empty or not available the webdatagrid is empty. On the first load of the page, the first two dropdowns are set to the actual week number of the actual year and if there is a datafile for this week the file is loaded. The third dropdown is set to the week number of the last week. These settings are set in the Page_PreLoad event.

Now the problem: regardless whether the wdg is empty or not, or if someone selects a week in the third dropdown or not  the import button does not fire the btnImport_Click function at all.
But if the user selects an other week with e.g. one of the first two dropdowns, that week is loaded into the datagrid and now the button fires the event and the selected week is imported.

The definition of the event for the "import" button is:

Protected Sub btnImport_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Infragistics.WebUI.WebDataInput.ButtonEventArgs) Handles btnImport.Click

It seems that with the initial loading of the website not all functions are loaded and loading an other week corrects this. I have tested this with IE 8 and Firefox 5.0.

Has anybody a hint what may be wrong?

I'm using now NA Version 11.1.20111.2020.

Thanks in advance

Parents Reply Children