Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDropDown requires three clicks
posted

Could someone offer some incite into what could be causing this.  I have created a 'User Control' with multiple WebDropDown controls that are populated via IEnumerable's.  I then placed one copy of my User Control on a WebTab (two tabs total, one User Control on each).  The problem I'm experiencing is that when I run my web site and click on the Webdropdowns the sometimes stick and don't drop down until you click on them three times.  For some reason that's the magic number!  Not all the controls stick (it vary's from tab to tab.)

Note:  I am creating the IEnumerable from Linq to Sql query's.  I know they are not the issue since I have another web site that uses the the WebDropDown's and populates them exactly the same way.  The only difference is that the webdropdowns exist on a single page.

An easy way to reproduce this is to create a user control with two Webdropdown's on them and then throw that control on a WebTab.

Thanks

Dave.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Dave,

Have you set the property  EnableDropDownAsChild = false ?

Please make sure that you have done this.

I was able to reproduce the issue when reload the page after postback and click the WebDropDown inside the currently inactive WebTab item.

Hope hearing from you.

Children