Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Slide to the Left, Slide to the right !
posted

Hello I do the following:

1.       I have a WebDialogWindow.

2.       In the WebDialogWindow resides a WebDataGrid.

3.       I load a dataset into a WebDatagrid and remove the hidden status.

The WebDatagrid has more columns then the width of the WebDialogWindow. I use the scrollbar to slide to the rightmost column and I do a sort. This works fine, however if I try to set a summary the scrollbar bounces back which makes it  impossible to select a summary value. It looks like the drawing of the menu item stretches the width which the scrollbar to reposition.

It works fine when I put compatibility mode off but the problem is if I do that the infragistics WebSplitter on my page will not work anymore and no one has a solution for this.

Parents
    posted

Hi Blikman,

Could you possibly attach a sample that reproduces this issue?  It does sound like a bug.  If you attach a sample here, I can open a bug and take a look.  Another option is to contact Developer Support and work with them to create a sample and submit a bug.

regards,
    David Young 

Reply Children