Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Scrollars in Browser disapear after closing dialog and dialog was maximized
posted

Hi I have strange behavior with my page, I have a webdialog window set to show when the user clicks a print button, a printer frednly page comes up inside the content pain, with a button to print the page, you need to maximize the webdialog windo to see the whole page printer frendly page.

user clicks print the printer dialog is show and then clicks print, after that they dont need the WebDialogWindow Open anymore, so you click the close button and the WebDialog closes as it should.... However the page that invokes the dialog to show has no scroll bars anymore???? this only happens after you have maximized and closed the dialog while it is still maximized.

the page i have is long and needs to be able to scoll can someone shed some light please .

ASP.NET Page .Net 4.0

Infragistics4.Web.v10.2, Version=10.2.20102.1011

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hi Fuelogic,

You can subscribe for WindowStateChanging event of the WebDialogWindow and show window scrollbars:

function WebDialogWindow1_WindowStateChanging(sender, eventArgs)
    {
        document.documentElement.style.overflow = "auto";
        document.body.style.marginRight = '0px';
    }
      <ig:WebDialogWindow ID="WebDialogWindow1" runat="server" Height="300px" 
                Width="400px" WindowState="Hidden">
                <ContentPane>
                    <Template>
                        Print page
                    </Template>
                </ContentPane>
                <Header CaptionText="Print Dialog Window">
                    <MaximizeBox Visible="True" />
                    <MinimizeBox Visible="True" />
                </Header>
                <ClientEvents WindowStateChanging="WebDialogWindow1_WindowStateChanging" />
                <Resizer Enabled="True" />
            </ig:WebDialogWindow>

Please let me know if you need additional assistance

Children