Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to modified tooltip when mouse over (mouse move) in an appointment
posted

when mouse over in an appoint,it will show a tooltip such as : 3pm-5pm Lunch(Cafe).But I want modified this tooltip like that :

Time : 3pm-5pm
Subject : Lunch
Description : meeting a client

How I can do it?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

I know from experience that the Infragistics object model does not natively allow for a lot of customization of the tooltips.  I had to write additional code that built up javascript for each appointment that would then modify the actual table and div title attributes after they were rendered.

If you are interested in more details, I could look into the possibility of posting some of my code.

Here is Infragistics' response:

Unfortunately, As such there is no functionality available to customize tooltip of an activity in WebDayView, WebWeekView and WebMonthView controls. I have logged a feature request on your behalf with the following description so that this functionality may be added to a future release. Your reference number for these feature requests are FR09077, FR09078 and FR09079.

FR Description: "Customer wants the functionality to customize tooltip of an activity in WebDayView."

FR Description: "Customer wants the functionality to customize tooltip of an activity in WebWeekView."

FR Description: "Customer wants the functionality to customize tooltip of an activity in WebMonthView."

Children