Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Using WebDropDown as editor: image
posted

Hi,

When using a WebDropDown as an EditorPriovider, I'd like to show the drop down indicator always.  The user's knowledge is pretty basic and he wants to see the drop down indicator, without having to click or double click first.

How can I achieve this functionality?

Thanks in advance,

SabbeRubbish

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi SabbeRubbish,

I can think of two options.  The first is to have a templated column where the template is a WebDropDown.  In this case, the column is no longer bound to data in the data source.  So you'll have to manually update your source or have a hidden column that is bound to the data that you call set_value on at the client.  

The option I can think of is a tad more hacky.  You'd actually modify the inner html of the cells to display the drop down image after the text.  But after editing, you'd probably have to put it back.  

I would suggest the first option I gave you.  Let us know if you need more help.

regards,

David Young

Children