Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Visual Studio 2010 - Application Styling Configuration Missing
posted

Application Styling Configuration 10.1 is missing from Visual Studio 2010->Tools.  This is an error which can be fixed in the following way:

1) Open Infragistics.Web.ApplicationStylingConfiguration.AddIn found in "My Documents/Visual Studio 10/Addins," (that Infragistics created) and add the following lines above the first "HostApplication" tag and below the "Extensibility" tag:

<HostApplication>
    <Name>Microsoft Visual Studio</Name>
    <Version>10.0</Version>
  </HostApplication>

2)  Add "My Documents/Visual Studio 10/Addins" to Visual Studio 2010->Tools->Options->Environment->Add-ins/Macro Security->Add-in File Paths

3) Restart Visual Studio 2010

Parents
No Data
    posted

hi,

I have followed your advice and copied the content of Application Styling Configuration into the folder MyDocuments\Visual Studio 2010\Addins but the add-in is not available.

I tried the same with subfolder Application Styling Configuration and again it is not working. i have restarted VS2010 each time. So there must another location where the stuff is to be copied to.

Yours
    Stephan

Children