Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is it possible to append bound data to WebDropDown?
posted

I have a WebDropDown (WDD), where I have added an item. I wish to append the bound data to the item. This is an easy thing with the Microsoft dropdownlist. Is it possible with your control?

<ig:WebDropDown ID="DDL_Markets" runat="server" Width="256px" Style="float: left;

margin-left: 83px;" DataKeyFields="Market_ID" DataSourceID="ODS_Markets" TextField="Description"

ToolTip="Select a Market " ValueField="Market_ID" AutoPostBack="True" OnSelectionChanged="DDL_Markets_SelectionChanged"

DropDownAnimationDuration="250" DropDownContainerHeight="400px" DropDownContainerMaxHeight="400px"

EnableAnimations="False">

<Button AltText=""></Button>

<Items>

<ig:DropDownItem Selected="False" Text="Select..." Value="-1">

</ig:DropDownItem>

</Items>

<DropDownItemBinding TextField="Description" ValueField="Market_ID" />

</ig:WebDropDown>

Parents
    posted

Hi Frank,

We don't support AppendDataBoundItems at the moment (meaning not to clear the items during DataBound, if this property is True) - but we will add this in the upcoming service release and volume release.

Thank you,

Angel

Reply Children