Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Bug with the two or more WebDialogs on a single page
posted

Hello,

I run into the problems after I've made update of the Infragistics components to the latest version.

If I have two or more WebDialogs on the page, I have such bug:

Invalid JSON primitive: ,[[[[[null,"Edit",null,null]],[[[[[]],[],[]],[{},[]],null],[[[[]],[],[]],[{},[]],null],[[[[]],[],[]],[{},[]],null]],[]],[{},[]],null],[[[[null,null,null,null,null]],[],[]],[{},[]],null]],[]],[{},[]],null].
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Invalid JSON primitive: ,[[[[[null,"Edit",null,null]],[[[[[]],[],[]],[{},[]],null],[[[[]],[],[]],[{},[]],null],[[[[]],[],[]],[{},[]],null]],[]],[{},[]],null],[[[[null,null,null,null,null]],[],[]],[{},[]],null]],[]],[{},[]],null].

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: Invalid JSON primitive: ,[[[[[null,"Edit",null,null]],[[[[[]],[],[]],[{},[]],null],[[[[]],[],[]],[{},[]],null],[[[[]],[],[]],[{},[]],null]],[]],[{},[]],null],[[[[null,null,null,null,null]],[],[]],[{},[]],null]],[]],[{},[]],null].]
   System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptObjectDeserializer.BasicDeserialize(String input, Int32 depthLimit, JavaScriptSerializer serializer) +542622
   System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptSerializer.Deserialize(JavaScriptSerializer serializer, String input, Type type, Int32 depthLimit) +37
   System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptSerializer.DeserializeObject(String input) +13
   Infragistics.Web.UI.Framework.RunBot.HandleOnInit(HttpContext context) +232
   Infragistics.Web.UI.Framework.ControlMain.OnInit(EventArgs e) +158
   System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +333
   System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) +210
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +378

Also I've found that if <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" ></asp:ScriptManager> ScriptMode is not "Release", than we have the MS Script error for the id of the second dialog

// Name:        MicrosoftAjax.debug.js
// Assembly:    System.Web.Extensions
// Version:     3.5.0.0
// FileVersion: 3.5.30729.196
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------
// Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------
// MicrosoftAjax.js
// Microsoft AJAX Framework.

Sys.UI.Control = function Sys$UI$Control(element) {
    /// <summary locid="M:J#Sys.UI.Control.#ctor" />
    /// <param name="element" domElement="true"></param>
    var e = Function._validateParams(arguments, [
        {name: "element", domElement: true}
    ]);
    if (e) throw e;
    if (typeof(element.control) != 'undefined') throw Error.invalidOperation(Sys.Res.controlAlreadyDefined);
    Sys.UI.Control.initializeBase(this);
    this._element = element;
    element.control = this;
}

id="EditDialog" 

If we have just the one dialog on the page, we have no problem.

Parents Reply Children