Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebCalendarView always displays default style
posted

Hi,

I'm using ASP.NET 20082 and I can't seem to change any of the style properties of the WebCalendarView.  For example, if I try to change the background color of the Footer, everything looks fine in design view, but as soon as I open the page, everything goes back to the defaults.

Any Ideas???

Parents
    posted

Randy,

That sounds strange indeed.  How are you setting the style information?  Are you going through CSS classes, or are you using the Style properties?  Either way, it may be helpful to use IE Developer Toolbar or Firefox's Firebug to check the CSS styles being applied to a particular element. 

I've also had trouble with pages being cached in the past.  This is especially true if for some reason the page no longer compiles, and you're doing a "view in browser".  Sometimes you'll get a stale copy of the page.  Though this is a rare occurence, when it happens it can make you pull your hair out trying to figure out what's going wrong.  If you kill the webserver process (aspnet_wp for IIS and webdev.webserver otherwise) it will get rid of the cache. 

-Tony

Reply Children