Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Composite chart, line series appearance has not aligned to the center of bar columns
posted

Hi,

I have created the composite chart in runtime. The chart has 2 NumericSeries as bar and line chart. Please find the attachment of chart or see the below figure. In the figure the lines are intersecting at icon with the Diamond appearance. The problem in the below chart is the diamond icons are not center aligned to the bars. If I see the same chart in the big projector, the diamond icons are not properly aligned to the width of the bars. Could you let me know how to align the diamond icons to the center of the each bars columns. Please see code for creating the line chart as below.

LineAppearance lineApp = new LineAppearance();

lineApp.IconAppearance.Icon =
SymbolIcon.Diamond;SplineChartAppearance lineChatApp = new SplineChartAppearance();

lineChatApp.LineAppearances.Add(lineApp);

lineLayer.ChartTypeAppearance = lineChatApp;

this.UltraChart1.CompositeChart.ChartLayers.Add(lineLayer);

NumericSeries lineSeries = new NumericSeries();

lineSeries.DataBind(mDT, "wip_target", "wrkc_name");

lineSeries.PEs.Add(mPaintForLine);

this.UltraChart1.Series.Add(lineSeries);

lineLayer.Series.Add(lineSeries);

Thanks in Advance

Sreenivas

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Since, the ciolumn and line chart types plot different, you have to put a margin on the axis that the line chart is plotting against.  If you are using the same axis, then create an additional one with a margin.  This will push the points in for the line chart and they will be closer to the center of each column.

Children