Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Axis label
posted

hi,

I created a column chart. The X-Axis label (under the Axis) contains all of the columns' headers and under it the row's first column's value.

I don't want all of the columns' headers to appear under X-Axis, since it is redundent for each series and already pretty mapped in the legend.

1. How can I remove it and leave only the row's first column's value for each series?

2. if I add a target line - How can I add a text label to it or add it to the legend?

3. How can I add image to these posts(in the forum)? it asks me for URL, but the image seved locally on my computer...

Thanks

Maya

Intel

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

1. If you're creating series with points, you can set the Label property to an empty string on each data point for every series, except the first one. Otherwise, if you want to keep only some of the labels, you have to implement IRenderLabel interface, since there is no way for the chart to know which set of labels you don't want to show.

2. There are multiple ways to add a target line. If you use a composite chart, add a line layer to the CompositeChart.ChartLayers collection and CompositeChart.Legends.ChartLayers collection. The icon and text will automatically appear on the legend. If you use a line annotation or a custom layer, you will have to manually add an icon and text to the legend.

3. In the options tab, click Add/Update, make sure the first radio button is selected and click "Browse" button to upload a local image.

Children