Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Can't select list item under WebExplorer bar
posted

<ig:WebExplorerBar ID="SearchPanel" runat="server">
<Groups>
<ig:ExplorerBarGroup Expanded="true" Text="Advanced Search Options... (Click to Expand...)">
<Items>
<ig:ExplorerBarItem>
<Template>
<asp:ListBox runat="server">
<asp:ListItem>one</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem>two</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem>three</asp:ListItem>
</asp:ListBox>
</Template>
</ig:ExplorerBarItem>
</Items>
</ig:ExplorerBarGroup>
</Groups>
</ig:WebExplorerBar>

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Assaduz,

I have created a small sample trying to replicate the issue you described regarding the inability to select list items under the WebExplorerBar in an ASP.NET WebForms application. I am using UltimateUI for ASP.NET version 23.1.20231.10.

In my tests, everything functions as expected, and I can select list items without any issues.

To assist you more effectively, could you please provide additional information about the specific functionality or workflow you are trying to implement with this setup? Understanding your objectives will help me tailor my troubleshooting efforts more accurately.

I've attached a sample project for your reference. Please test it on your side and let me know how it behaves. If my sample does not accurately represent the issue you're facing, feel free to modify it and send it back to me along with detailed steps to reproduce the problem. Alternatively, if the issue persists on your side, it would be extremely helpful if you could provide a simplified version of your project. Please remove any external dependencies and unrelated code, zip the application, and attach it to your response.

Having a working sample that replicates the issue, along with a clearer understanding of your goals, will be invaluable in helping us identify and resolve the problem efficiently.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Arkan Ahmedov,

Infragistics

1423.WebExplorerBar.zip

Children