Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unable to get grid values on button click event
posted

We are using Net Advantage 2011.2. We have a button click event where we pull webhierarchical grid data into it to save it based on functionality. However we are not getting webhierarchical grid data as expected. We are binding data from codebehind.

protected Sub btn_clickEvent(ByVal Sender as Object, ByVal e as EventArgs) handles btn.ClickEvent

Dim testGrid as Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.WebHeirarchicalGrid

testgrid = Me.GridFromUI

End Sub

In the above example we are not getting GridFromUI grid values. Please provide us a way to use data from Grid on a button click event

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Avinash,

Thank you for contacting us.

The code seems correct. Are you sure you perform data bind on page load? Can you send me a working sample of your webdatagrid so I could further investigate?

Also, please note that the version you are using is retired several years ago and it is currently not supported. The product lifecycle is stated in the following page:
    www.infragistics.com/help/product-lifecycle.

Please let me know if I could be of further assistance.

Children